Sunday, September 14, 2008

JOURNAL WRITING

• My favourite toy when I was child.
My favourite toy when I was a child was Lego – the bricks that can build everything. I was very happy since my 4th birthday when my dad gave me the Lego as my birthday present. I like to play Lego so much because with that, I can build anything that I want such as cars, houses and ships. I was so obsessed with my Lego till I never ever let anyone else borrow it or try to play with it except me. After playing, I will count my Lego to make sure that all of my Lego were enough and well-kept. Besides, I think Lego also had helped stimulate my brain since I think it is really good to do that when we were a child. So, I think, Lego was my very favourite toy when I was a child.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

It's a very good toy but quite expensive. Not every parents would be able to afford it. Count yourself lucky, and if you can, take a good care of your lego set so you can pass the to your kids, of course you need to add to it since the set can be added on with new collections.