Friday, October 10, 2008

ACADEMIC WRITING: What important lesson did you learn from playing as a child?

When I was 10 years old, I learned a lesson about how we should care and love to animal. I have a pet that was very cute kitten named ‘Putih’. I named it like that because he was white in colour. I love him very much as I feed and bath him everyday. Sometimes, I even hug and sleep with him. As times goes by, he had grown up and didn’t play with me anymore. I also didn’t care for him anymore because I thought that he was not cute since he had grown up. Then, one day, I found out that Putih didn’t come home. Maybe that was normal for a cat like him leave home when they had grown up but I was so worried and regret for didn’t care for him anymore. I should love him even he had grown up. Until now, Putih didn’t show up. I was very sad. Now, I learned that we should care and love animals like we care for people.

No comments: