Friday, October 10, 2008

JOURNAL WRITING : Rites of Passage

The rite of passage that I have participated is the Graduation Day. After my SPM result, all of the SPM students of my school will be invited for a graduation day. That’s mean that I have grown up and must be ready to be in the campus life. I was very happy on that day and I think not only me, but all of the students were happy too. We were wearing the graduation clothes and tassel; even we were not a university student yet. That was really happening and exciting for us. After the graduation, we will take some pictures so that the sweet memory will be memorable for us.

1 comment:

syaimaq said...

bestnye....i never have experience wearing that cloth...jelouse...jelouse...nvermind wait 3 years more...huhu...pnantian satu pnyeksaan...so..gambate!