Saturday, October 18, 2008

Journal Writing

My memory that involved my parents teaching.

When I was 7 years old, my mother had taught me on how to wear my school shoes. It was really exciting since it was my first time wearing school shoes. My mother wanted me to wear the untied shoes but I refused to wear that. I wanted to wear the tied one. So, finally my mother had to follow my stubbornness. Then, she taught me patiently on how to tie the shoes. When I went to the school, I am really able to tie the shoes by myself since my mother was there to monitor me. But, when I am at school, I have to tie it by myself without my mother. Definitely I can’t do that. Then I started to cry because I can’t put my shoes on. I really didn’t remember what my mother had taught me. That was really my painful memory. After that day, until now, I will always bear in mind to not being too stubborn and always remember whatever my mother had taught.

No comments: